Experimental SSL support for HTTP API is now available.
A new listen interface
https can be used. It offers the HTTP API over a secured HTTP connection. Server private key and certificate, optionally with CA certificate need to be set using the searchd ssl_cert, ssl_key and ssl_ca directives.
HTTP /json/search now accepts max_matches option.
Improved support for FreeBSD.
The default value for Galera gcache.size is sized to the biggest rt_mem_limit found among local indexes or 16MB per added index in the cluster. This should improve the speed of replication.
RPM packages can be installed for CentOS/RHEL 6/7 from our official yum repository.
A number of fixes are included in this release:
- d0a7c959 fix #250 index_field_lengths index option for TSV and CSV piped sources
- 4adc0752 fix flush rescheduling for indexes without activity
- 553ca73c fix empty select list at SphinxQL query log
- 0a1a2c81 fixed replication of RT index into node where same RT index exists and has different path
- 1266d548 fix indextool wrong report for block index check on empty index
For a full report please consult the Release note.