Open source text search engine for big data and stream filtering
- Filtering multi-language user generated data streams in real time
- Indexing and searching over hundreds of terabytes of data
- Search results grouping and faceting
- High-quality search results ranking following best industry practices
- Backend for search UI (eg. “Did you mean”, search phrase autocompletion, spelling correction etc.)
Manticore Search is an open-source search engine that was born in 2017 as a continuation of the famous Sphinx Search engine. We took all the best from that, significantly improved its functionality, fixed hundreds of bugs, and rewrote it almost completely internally. And left it all open-sourced! That’s what makes Manticore Search a modern, fast and light-weight full-featured search engine.
We have designed and developed Manticore to provide you with multi-functional relevant search capabilities with high performance and low resource consumption and importantly easily integrable. It doesn’t matter what environment you are using, whether it’s Windows, Linux, MacOS or Docker, you can always use Manticore Search and connect to it from different programming languages or HTTP via JSON or even using MySQL client.
Driven by the industry’s high standards and our clients’ needs, we made Manticore easily scalable, so no matter what kind of tasks you need to solve, search on a site or building multilingual directory with petabyte data coming from different sources, all this you can do with our open-source search engine.